Wednesday 11 May 2016

Stockists Showcase - Splash of Crafts by Zoe

 

Every week I will be showcasing a different artist that I stock in Moby and Puddle's Enchanted Boutique. 
This week I am starting off with the wonderfully whimsical dolls from Splash Of Crafts by Zoe. 

Based in Derbyshire, UK, Zoe Marshall lovingly handpaints these beautiful peg dolls.  




Each peg doll has an enormous amount of hand painted detail, making every one a teeny piece of artwork and a treasure to behold. Each one also comes in a pretty little organza bag or a very cute little sock, a brilliant idea for storing your goodies in my opinion! 



These two puddings are my favourites at the moment but I look forward to seeing the pretty and peculiar peg dolls that find forever homes in the Enchanted Boutique! 



So pop down and see which one takes your fancy, prices start from an incredibly reasonable £2 and you might even see some familiar faces amongst the peg doll creations!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment